Flexmetal is the direct counterpart of Hexmetal. It performs all the same functions as Hexmetal, its design however, allows free form rolling to diameters as small as 75mm without the need for any power forming equipment.
It fully complements dense hydraulic and chemically bonded refractories in resisting erosion.
- Superior retention for erosion resistant refractories
- Aids erosion resistance
- Specified by name in the Refining and Petrochemical industries
- Used in over 60 countries worldwide and still arguably the best
- British manufactured to client specification
- Long life expectancy
- Manufacturer and install options
Used by the Refining; Petrochemical; Cement; Iron & Steel; Incineration; Bio-Energy and Power Generation industries